Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This page is dedicated to the enjoyment of wine – the beautiful beverage that tends to be on my mind quite often. Occasionally you may find me reviewing a few spirits – an area I am becoming increasingly more interested in. However, the focus is wine and, more often than not, what food it goes with.

This is obviously a subjective site – it’s all about my taste and how I experienced a wine, which may be very different from other people’s experiences. Please comment on the wines I write about, let me know what you thought of them and what food you had with them! Also, there’s a big world out there and I will do my best to list all of the retailers that stock the particular wine I review. Hope you will find my blog enjoyable!

No comments: